REENIU offers solutions to reduce, transform and get value out of your waste directly on-site, where they get produced.
Since 2013, sorting food waste has been compulsory and linked to the quantities produced . A food waste producer must therefore estimate the quantities produced or held in order to comply with the legislation.
Since 2016, the threshold from which it is mandatory to recover waste has fallen to 10 tonnes / year. For reference, we produce approximately 120 g of bio-waste per meal served. (Source: ADEME ).
The 4 current techniques are:
– Anaerobic digestion (Methanization)
Articles l. 541-21-1, l. 543-225 and following of the environment code. Entry into force of the staggered obligation via decree of July 12, 2011. Terms of application set by the circular of January 10, 2012.
If you do not recover this waste yourself , the law requires you now selectively sort them on your site and find specific and appropriate recovery channels , internally or externally.
Our biocomposters and rapid composting solutions for bio-waste ensure a transformation to recover organic food waste, of animal or plant origin, at their place of production:
- in 24 hours
- without water discharge
- with low power consumption
- without emission of harmful gases
- in a small space
Among the advantages:
- Recycling of food waste at source (minimum carbon impact)
- Waste disposal from 3 to 24 hours (No storage prior to treatment)
- Transformation of waste into organic amendment NFU 44-051 “organic compost” (Possibility of local and free use of the amendment generated)
- No addition of water or liquid discharge (No complex and expensive installation)
- No emission of harmful gases (Unlike almost all existing devices)
- Waste reduction rate: 90% on average (100 Kg of waste = 10 kg of organic amendment)
- No unpleasant odors – Quick and easy commissioning (Automatic machines only connected to the electrical network)
The residue resulting from such a treatment is a digestate (organo-mineral amendment NFU 44-051) , unlike that of a thermal dryer which, for its part, can be qualified as “drying” because it essentially undergoes drying.
French and innovative manufacturing
Compliance with current and future legislation
“Clean hands” system
Connected machine: possible Internet monitoring of production
Treatment of organic waste on site.
For any questions, contact REENIU .
References and Uses
Collective catering in companies
REENIU France's intervention segments
+33 (0)2 61 82 01 29
France - Singapour - Shanghai
Accelerate the transition to a sustainable and circular economy
Thanks to innovative technologies, REENIU helps you stop the consumption of fossil fuels, avoid wasting water, reduce noise pollution and the production of waste.